- This event has passed.
5 Steps to Walk Through Grief with Gratitude – A Thanksgiving SOS Retreat
November 24 @ 12:00 pm - November 28 @ 1:30 pmFree
Join this 5 Day Virtual Retreat to feel nurtured and supported
Are you feeling isolated this Thanksgiving Holiday Season?
Are you Sending out an SOS right now over any major loss – wishing you could feel peace and gratitude but can’t imagine how to get in touch with those feelings?
Have you lost a loved one recently or many years ago to terminal illness or sudden death and you still feel weighted down by guilt or depression?
In this 5 Day Virtual Retreat you will learn tools that will help you move from:
- Heaviness to lightness – so you can prepare to live the next chapter of your life
- Exhaustion to rest – so you can finally feel the ground supporting you
- Constriction to Openness – find unconditional love that is waiting for you now
- Negativity to Gratitude – soften the heart to let thankfulness move through
- Loneliness to connection – feel harmony and connection even if you are alone
I’ll be sharing with you my experience of consciously walking a year in grief after my dad died. I took Grief by the hand and allowed it to be my teacher. In this process I learned how to “Walk Through Grief with Grace.” After this year I was able to fulfill my decade long dream of driving cross country and lifelong quest to have my first and only child.
Nine years later, in honor of my dad, I’ve distilled my process in to a framework. I’ll be sharing pieces of this framework with you through daily teachings over the course of 5 days. You will gain a new perspective and learn simple tools to
1) release what is no longer serving you
2) become fully present with yourself
3) receive daily support, lightness, gratitude and unconditional love
• This is a Virtual Mini-retreat over 5 days: Wed Nov 24th – Sun Nov. 28th 2021
• Join us daily at 12 NOON PST / 3pm EST and block out 90 minutes
• I will be streaming from Zoom to our Grief and Grace Group from 12 Noon pm 1pm – At 1pm PST / 4pm EST there will be a 30 min ZOOM ONLY time for sharing and Q&A .
* Make sure to join our Grief and Grace Facebook group – the daily trainings and interactions will be posted there (and if we have any issues with Zoom that’s where you can find me!) If you haven’t joined already you can join here:
• You are encouraged to invite your friends so we can all feel connected over the holiday – Have them register here on Eventbrite and join our Grief and Grace group
• You will have the opportunity to meet wonderful humans moving through their own grief walk – you will be able to form new supportive connections
• You will get the most value and interaction if you can attend live daily. Even if you can just attend the replays or you can only join for 1 or 2 days I still encourage you to register!
• ALL of you is welcome. Come exactly as you are. This is my gift for you.
May we all walk forward with ease.
May we all feel connected and supported.
Rev. Jenn Cormier is a Grief Guide and Ceremonial Artist who brings 20 years of experience in the Healing Arts to clients who are moving through life transitions, grief and celebrations. Jenn is committed to the evolution of how we relate to death and walk with our grief. When we can shift our perspective to include our body in our grieving process and see grief as a creative collaborator in our lives we can open the door to healing and love.
It will be my honor to meet you and support you.
PS: This event is free and open to all – There are also by donation tickets as well – If you are able to make a donation it will be greatly appreciated. All donations will go to offset the production cost of the new “Walk Through Grief with Grace” Podcast – so that we can bring stories of inspiration, wisdom and healing to grieving hearts far and wide.