- This event has passed.
Business Case Writing Certification Classroom Training in Hartford, CT
November 26 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$1099
Welcome to Educera ! We thank you for visiting Educera Business Case Writing training page.
Corporate strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution in the workplace. Success factors however, rely upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case. A well-crafted business case document outlines the rationale for undertaking a business project. It should be a formal, written argument that argues the reasoning to convince a decision maker to approve an intended action.
Our BCW course is designed to provide you with a practical understanding on how to write compelling business cases to best suit organizational objectives and achieve targets. Sharpen your presentation skills and get the stakeholders on your side through our Business case writing training.
Avail the benefits of this course from anywhere and get trained by the best faculties from Trainerkart. The online and classroom course for Business Case Writing is offered at very reasonable prices so that there is no limit to your learning and growth. This 8 hours course packs in all the information you will need to create compelling business cases that are comprehensive and persuasive.
On successful completion of this BCW course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart.
What you will learn:
• Learn to define the project
• Understand how to analyze, outline and communicate a business case effectively in writing to meet organizational requirements
• Learn to identify and compare costs and advantages of alternative solutions to the problem
• Learn to apply risk assessment techniques to forecast and mitigate potential problems
• Learn to work out alternate solutions based on existing resources
• Learn to communicate and present the business case effectively to critical stakeholders to gain acceptance
• This is a basic introductory course
• 1 day or 8 hrs of high quality training from certified instructors
• Course completion certificate will be provided
• Hands-on coaching to write winning business cases