- This event has passed.
Fairfield USA Gap Year Fair 2022
January 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Welcome all students, parents & educators:
Join us in person for this Gap Year 101 presentation & gap year fair to get the most up to date information about planning a gap year. Whether you’re dreaming of Spanish language immersion in Costa Rica, rock climbing in the American Southwest, or pursuing a virtual internship from the comfort of your living room, there are so many gap year options to choose from!
Learn the ins and outs of gap year planning from an expert gap year counselor, then speak directly to gap year program representatives, counselors, and gap year alumni at the fair. Both gap year counselors and gap year program providers will be available to speak with you directly and answer any questions you might have, like…
- Who takes a gap year?
- What gap year experiences might be the right fit for me?
- When should I start planning my gap year?
- Where can I actually go during my gap year?
- Why are so many students taking gap time during COVID?
- Virtual fair attendees should register individually (i.e. student & parent). You’ll need separate logins to access the event.
- In-person fair attendees can register as a group if 1 person would like to take the lead with communication and receive updates (i.e. parent + family).
If you plan to attend our event and would like to request any reasonable accommodations in order to benefit from our programming, please inform us of your request via email at email@example.com at least 1 week prior to the event date and we will do our best to make the event accessible.
*By registering for this event, you are opting in to receiving information from USA Gap Year Fairs & Go Overseas.